Customer Success Operations Program Manager
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
As an Customer Success Operations Manager Program Management you are responsible for designing the various Programs the Customer Success team will execute on. It will be a combination of Tech-Touch, Low Touch (1 to Many Programs), High touch Segments of our customer base. This role will also help implement specific programs to including onboarding, low consumption, partners, advocacy programs on a global scale.
You will be responsible for enablement and ensuring that all team members achieve positive metrics for success, including, but not limited to, Time-to-Value, NPS and Customer Satisfaction. You will also use your subject expertise and project management skills to craft Snowflake’s workflows to drive initial adoption through kickoff calls, email automation, support content and best practices with SalesForce.com and Gainsight.
- You will help build, implement and maintain customer success programs including structured onboarding, digital training content and services on the technical, tactical and strategic capabilities of the Snowflake solution.
- Ensure the timely and successful completion of new client onboarding program or low consumption program for a specific segment of our customersImplement Customer Success Plan templates, Design the workflows in SFDC and Gainsight.
- Assist in implementing and administering Gainsight and SFDC workflows.
- Collaborating with other departments including marketing, sales, sales operations, and product to ensure the client has both technical and strategic support during the onboarding phase.
- 3+ years experience in sales, support, customer success in a SaaS technology business with Big Data software Start-Ups
- 2+ years operations, program management, project manager, problem-solving, business planning and analytical skills
- Must have experience implementing Gainsight (Gainsight Administrator a big plus)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience setting up One to Many programs, Tech Touch, Low Touch using automation tools for the customer journey.
- Strong ability to execute multiple projects from requirements gathering to finish and meeting project deadlines.
- Prior experience working in a customer success organization and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders across the company.
- Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management with Big Data Cloud SaaS Software.
- Data Analysis using with common BI and data exploration tools (e.g. Looker, Business Objects, Tableau, Cognos, Periscope)
- Familiar with AWS, Azure, platforms
- Basic knowledge of and experience with large-scale database technologies (e.g.Netezza, Oracle, Exadata, Teradata, etc.); no tool expertise required.
- Apply Process Improvement Approach to all Programs.
- Experience working in a fast-paced hyper growth company.
- Up to 25% Travel to other Snowflake offices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Fluent in one or more languages French, Spanish, German, Portuguese
- PMP Certification, ITIL Certification, Gainsight Certification, SFDC
- Experience and understanding of large-scale cloud-based infrastructure-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack)
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.