Customer Success Gainsight Administrator
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
As a Customer Success Gainsight Administrator, you are responsible for implementing and administering Gainsight and project management for various Customer Success Programs. The programs consist of a combination of Tech-Touch, Low Touch (1 to Many Programs), High touch Segments of our customer base. The focus of the role is Gainsight administration and project management support for the Customer Success Organization.
You will be responsible for enablement of Gainsight and ensuring that all team members achieve positive metrics for success, including, but not limited to, Time-to-Value, NPS and Customer Satisfaction. You will also use your subject expertise and project management skills to craft Snowflake’s workflows to drive initial adoption through email automation, create CSAT surveys, and provide support content and best practices with SalesForce.com and Gainsight.
- You will provide project management, administration of Gainsight implement and maintain customer success programs including structured onboarding, digital training content and services on the technical, tactical and strategic capabilities of the Snowflake solution
- Provide Reporting and Dashboards using Looker for Data Analysis for the Customer Success Team.
- Implement Customer Success Plan templates, Design the end to end workflows in SFDC and Gainsight.
- Collaborating with other departments including marketing, sales, sales operations, and product to ensure the client has both technical and strategic support during the onboarding phase.
- 2+ years of Gainsight Administration and implementation of Gainsight
- 2+ years of Salesforce Administration and designing Salesforce workflow.
- 2 + years experience in customer success in a SaaS technology business with Big Data software Start-Ups
- 2+ years customer success operations, project management, business analyst, problem-solving, business planning and analytical skills
- 2+ years experience Data Analysis using with common BI and data exploration tools (e.g. Looker, Business Objects, Tableau, Cognos, Periscope)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience setting up One to Many programs, Tech Touch, Low Touch using automation tools for the customer journey.
- Strong ability to execute multiple projects from requirements gathering to finish and meeting project deadlines.
- Prior experience working in a customer success organization and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders across the company.
- Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management with Big Data Cloud SaaS Software.
- Experience with building playbooks and templates with CSM software platforms like Gainsight and Salesforce.com
- Familiar with AWS, Azure, platformsBasic knowledge of and experience with large-scale database technologies (e.g. Netezza, Oracle, Exadata, Teradata, etc.); no tool expertise required.
- Apply Process Improvement Approach to all Programs.
- Experience working in a fast-paced hyper growth company.
- Up to 25% Travel to other Snowflake offices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Fluent in one or more languages French, Spanish, German, Portuguese
- PMP Certification, ITIL Certification, Gainsight Certification, SFDC
- Experience and understanding of large-scale cloud-based infrastructure-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack)
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.