VP, Financial Service Strategy
North America, US
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
As the VP of Financial Strategy you will be responsible for leading the strategic development of our Finance portfolio. You will serve as an industry evangelist, collaborating with sales and customers to drive growth opportunities.
Our VP will be accountable for Snowflake’s efforts to provide groundbreaking yet simple solutions that allow our financial customers to better understand and serve their customers. Snowflake’s leadership will rely on our VP to anticipate trends, proactively drive value opportunities.
- Serve as finance industry evangelist, working with sales and potential / current clients to drive growth opportunities by addressing their most critical business issues and drive measurable results
- Coach sales team on executing go-to-market strategy to drive growth targets
- Act as advisor to client executives by understanding concerns and challenges while successfully articulating Snowflake’s value
- Partner with teams to create differentiated client proposals while coaching and coordinating with sales and advisory teams to enable successful close and delivery
- Accountable for Snowflake’s efforts to provide groundbreaking yet simple solutions that allow our financial customers to better understand and serve their customers
- Support Marketing in the creation of top notch finance content and participation in webinars, events, and conferences
- Collaborate with Alliances in building partnerships with SIs and technology partners
- Enthusiastically identify and launch initiatives to drive new business development growth
- Monitor and refine processes, metrics, and tools to improve success
- Collaborate with the Product Team to deliver features that will drive value within the Finance Industry
- 10 + years within the finance industry, additional start up experience highly preferred
- Combined background of consulting and direct experience working for a finance company highly preferred
- Extensive experience championing financial service organization’s groundbreaking technology for the use of advanced analytics in making key business decisions
- Experience performing in-depth analysis, including augmenting our data, to collaborate with leadership and inform strategy for the organization
- Well-rounded understanding of technical trends specifically within analytics, data warehousing and cloud
- Experience successfully collaborating with sales people to achieve performance goals
- Excellent communication, social, and organizational skills
- Robust Salesforce.com analysis and reporting skillset
- Ability to identify and address roadblocks to success, See something broken? Fix it.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.