Senior Demand Generation Manager - EMEA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake are looking for a talented Demand Generation Manager to join our growing EMEA marketing team. As a Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for a broad range of outbound and inbound marketing programs to drive qualified leads and engagement across EMEA. You will help scale Snowflake’s efforts throughout the region by working closely with our local marketing managers in the UK, France, Germany, Spain, Nordics and Benelux. You will plan, execute and report on digital campaigns, email nurturing, webinars, content syndication and other programs to drive qualified conversions. You will embody our company values, be creative, have a collaborative work ethic, strong attention to detail, data-driven decision making, and a passion to deliver programs and projects that drive the growth and health of our business.
As a Demand Generation Manager at Snowflake you will:
- Put the customer first by delivering timely and relevant emails to our database.
- Lead the growth of a variety of acquisition channels including email, nurture, webinars, content syndication, paid-social, webinars and more.
- Grow the EMEA database and ensure we are GDPR compliant.
- Implement and imagine creative digital programs.
- Use digital channels such as search, LinkedIn, Facebook, Quora, Reddit, etc to build an opt in database and increase registrations/attendance for field events.
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates.
- Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments.
- Contribute to developing appropriate direct response messaging with our content team.
- Share email best practices and testing results with the marketing team.
- Work closely with our SDR team to keep them informed about ongoing campaigns and design follow-up.
Our ideal Demand Generation Manager will have/be:
- Minimum 5-8 years of marketing experience working in a hyper-growth, start-up environment.
- Experience growing a database organically.
- Advanced user of Marketo and Salesforce.
- Excellent written communication skills: you will be developing direct response copy for email and landing pages.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience.
- Email Service Provider (ESP) implementation experience.
- Experienced with HTML, data feeds, dynamic emails and personalized emails
- Experience working with a B2B technology company based in North America
- 1+ year experience with SQL or other programming languages a plus.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.