San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We are looking for a dynamic Technical Sourcer to join our People team in San Mateo, CA. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is going to write history, we'd like to talk with you.
As a Technical Recruiting Sourcer at Snowflake, you will:
- Partner with engineering and product leaders to thoroughly understand technical positions and recruiting needs
- Work with the Head of Recruiting to develop innovative sourcing strategies to identify qualified candidates for a multitude of engineering and product roles
- Utilize Google, LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Quora, and other sites to perform boolean searches
- Build trusted and long-term relationships with hiring managers to guarantee a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Create and compose compelling email campaigns that highlight the exciting technical challenges and incredible culture at Snowflake
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates and set the tone for the interview process
- Conduct phone interviews with product and engineering candidates, and record detailed summaries of your conversations
- Serve as the company’s cultural gatekeeper, and ensure the preservation of Snowflake’s core values
- Meticulously track and maintain an up-to-date record of candidate pipelines for each engineering and product role
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on top-of-the-funnel metrics; including email campaign performance, and open, response, and interest rates
Our ideal Technical Recruiting Sourcer will have:
- High level of comfort performing boolean searches
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn Recruiter, Github, StackOverflow, Quora, etc.
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date in real-time
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably with Lever
- Proficiency with Google Docs and Sheets
- Self-motivated, action-oriented, with an incredibly coachable personality -- you are constantly looking for opportunities to improve your craft and are receptive to feedback
- Previous experience working directly with engineers and product managers, and technical proficiency
- High level of emotional intelligence and comfort dealing with ambiguity
- Excellent communication skills -- speaking at executive level, both internally and externally, comes with ease
- Candidates must be local to the San Francisco Bay Area
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.