SMB Account Executive
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
We are looking for a stellar “closer” to join our Corporate Sales team in our corporate office in San Francisco. We are looking for a self-starter with a passion for technology and people.
The right candidate is someone with a track record of success, who is looking to further their career in sales with a company that will be invested in their professional growth! The perfect candidate will have a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to be coached. You are also a self- starter who is proactive in driving revenue, increasing the client base, and successfully demonstrating Snowflakes solutions.
Our ideal Corporate Account Executive will have:
- 1+ year experience in full cycle sales. Must have prior experience closing deals.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills.
- The ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients.
- Experience with CRM a plus.
- Demonstrated success in achieving sales goals.
- Must have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be a creative solutions thinker who can drive sales success.
- Must be detail oriented and flexible.
- Research, identify, and generate new opportunities on a weekly basis via the phone and web
- Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline
- Strategically, build and navigate your book to close new business and grow existing accounts
- Sell our solutions with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations using inside sales best practices
- Comfortably sell to VP & C-Suite executives, navigating through multiple decision makers in large complex orgs
- Consistently exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota and be well-compensated for doing so
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- Learn and embrace the Command of the Message sales strategies
- Drive to individually compete (and win!) while still being a team player
- Earn additional prizes, perks and promotions by working hard and having fun!
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.