HR Reporting Analyst
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
The Reporting Analyst in our Human Resources will serve as the primary resource for all HR data requests. The position will involve routine data queries, as well as building complex composite reports and dashboards.
You’ll translate complex data and analytics into concise and visually-appealing monthly and quarterly reports to hand off to senior leadership. With your insight, these reports will evolve over time to help bring new understanding to performance management, quality of hires, and turnover.
You will join a growing team and also have the unique opportunity to learn and work with some of the leading data scientists and engineers in the field of cloud data warehousing.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about HR analytics and is able to approach complex problems in an organized and detail-oriented manner.
- Develop and maintain simple to complex HR (Workday & Greenhouse) reports
- Liaise with HR colleagues, other support departments, and management to better understand business needs and to translate business requirements to report designs
- Understand the data available, system structures, delivered reporting and system limitations
- Establish key HR reporting metrics using best practice guidelines
- Provide documentation, training and support for HR self-service reporting
- Storytelling - Translate data and analysis into a story to help drive decisions across the organization
- Provide regular reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) to HR team members and leadership
- Provide ad-hoc reports as requested to support key initiatives, special projects, compliance reviews or time-sensitive situations
- Partner with members of HR to ensure data accuracy across multiple systems
- Prepare regular presentations or scorecard reviews that highlight on key Staffing metrics on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Knowledge of HR practices, processes & standard metrics
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with HR applications such as Workday HCM & ATS systems – Greenhouse experience a plus
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel required
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Strong consultative, presentation and written communication skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to accuracy.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.