Sr. Enterprise Customer Success Manager
West Coast (Bay Area, Seattle or Denver)
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing our largest enterprise customers through the adoption lifecycle by proactively offering ongoing consultative discussions on leveraging the Snowflake platform. You will have consulting and/or technical experience in Data Warehouse initiatives to ensure that you are driving the best customer experiences by enabling them to be successful and becoming enthusiastic Snowflake promoters. You will assist them with tailor-made programs that fits their needs and ensures that we achieve our business and customer success goals in terms of product consumption, customer satisfaction and identifying new use cases. The end result is driving customer adoption and quicker time to value.
- Oversee the onboarding of new and existing enterprise accounts to ensure a quicker time to production.
- Provide technical guidance of the Snowflake platform to VP of Data Analytics, Data Architects, CIO’s , VP of Engineering on best practices etc.
- Liaise closely with the technical support team to ensure that all support tickets are resolved within each customers SLA and manage any customer escalations in a proactive manner
- Identify new use cases and achieve the customer satisfaction, expansions, upsells and new opportunities in the assigned accounts
- Ensure all communication and activities with the assigned customers are documented in CRM and/or Customer Success Platform
- Conducting Health Analysis to ensure product consumption along the product adoption maturity model.
- Conducting EBR’s to an executive and technical audience with key interests in Data Warehousing, Data Analytics topics.
- 4+ Years experience as a Customer Success Manager, Business Consultant in Data Warehouse, Data Analytics from On-Premise or Management Consulting firm, Experience as Lead Technical Customer Success Manager or Customers Success Engineer or related discipline with Data focused Saas Solutions (i.e, Cloudera)
- Good understanding of Snowflake products, and On-premise Data Warehouse vendors (Teredata, Neteeza)
- Experience working with Large Enterprise Accounts and solutions in focused on Data Warehouse, BI Analytics.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer relationship skills and presenting to executives
- Self-Starter, excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills, particularly those that apply to a “Big Data” environment
- Some travel required up to 25%
- Data Analysis using Looker, Tableau or other BI tools
- Demonstrating executive Level presence and comfortable speaking to C level decision makers about use case and business value of Snowflake
- Basic knowledge of and experience with large-scale database technologies (e.g.Netezza, Oracle, Exadata, Teradata, etc.);
- Experience with non-relational platforms and tools for large-scale data processing (e.g. Hadoop, HBase)
- Experience and understanding of large-scale cloud-based infrastructure-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack)
- Experience using AWS services such as S3, Kinesis, Elastic MapReduce, Data Pipeline.
- Has hands-on experience writing and analyzing SQL code.
- Has experience with Data Warehouse data modeling concepts and ETL/ELT implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science strongly preferred, Advanced Degree
- Fluent in one or more of these languages Spanish, French, German
- Certified on AWS, Azure etc.
- Experience with Looker, Salesforce.com, Tableau, Gainsight
- Fluent in other languages French, German and Spanish
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.