San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for day-to-day Salesforce administration supporting multiple business groups. Support includes but not limited to end user support, system configuration, workflow management, and general system availability related to our enterprise applications. Works closely with the rest of the IT and internal business teams to effectively support our business users.
- Provide day to day administrative support for Salesforce platform
- Maintain and support Salesforce 3rd party app integrations
- Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance.
- Responsible for deployment of code in Salesforce production environment.
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls.
- Adhere to industry best practices for change and release management.
- Manage Salesforce releases and provide business recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborate with the rest of the IT development teams to participate in projects and identify system improvements.
- Strong analysis skills required
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Works effectively with cross functional Business and IT Teams to ensure optimum delivery of IT services and acts as subject matter expert reference point for the solutions team
- Experience with Service and Community cloud deployments
Nice to Have
- Experience working with and implementing Lightning for Service cloud
- Experience with Salesforce cloud platform
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification preferred
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.