Marketing Specialist - ABM
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake - the leader in cloud data warehousing is looking for a talented Account Based Marketing Specialist like yourself to come aboard and be part of our team. Bring your excitement and passion about the planning and execution of marketing programs, targeting our base of named accounts and will have experience in both building and executing personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns.
As a high-energy account-based marketer, you will be handling a portfolio of highly effective and visible multi-touch, multi-channel marketing programs that support the company’s pipeline and revenue goals. You will be responsible for aligning yourself with the sales organization and helping them to target their most important accounts in a productive and effective way.
What will make you successful is also to have a strong traditional background in sales or demand generation including planning, message development, execution and ROI tracking. This role is best suited for a matrix driven high-achiever with proven ability develop B2B marketing programs both on the strategic and tactical level.
The position reports to the Director of Account-Based Marketing our San Mateo, California headquarters.
Key responsibilities will include:
- You will work closely with sales leadership, sales directors and business development
- Contact discovery programs
- You must learn to understanding the content available and guiding sales representatives on how to engage with their top accounts
- Targeted display ads
- Email CTA campaigns
- Paid social
- Direct mail
- Creating custom Uberflip landing pages with the help of sales representatives
- You should be able to think outside what has been done to what we could do to optimize campaigns
As our Account Based Marketing Specialist you will:
- 1-2 years of prior marketing or sales experience
- Experience with online and offline marketing programs with knowledge of current trends, media and tools
- Experience using Salesforce.com, uberflip and marketing automation tools (preferably Marketo) to capture, track and report on leads
- Creative spark as expressed in ideas for messaging, creative design, etc.
- Must pay maniacal attention to detail, strong project management and time management skills
- Experience in evolving marketing programs based on performance data, ground level feedback from sales and understanding of the business
- Creative, innovative, resourceful and get-it-done results orientation
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.net.
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.