Senior Alliance Manager, Technology Partners
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Snowflake is experiencing exponential growth and we are expanding our sales department to help us scale. We need an experienced Senior Alliance Manager, Technology partners to manage Snowflake’s strategic technology partners and help expand Snowflake’s industry footprint by identifying and landing new partnerships for us.
As a Senior Alliance Manager, Technology partners at Snowflake you will:
- Develop and manage Snowflake's relationship with key technology partners such as: Tableau, Looker, Informatica, Talend, and others on a global basis
- Own alliances revenue number, sales forecast, and pipeline development
- Provide strategic ownership of the Snowflake and Alliance relationship
- Grow new revenues by identifying key stakeholders to build relationships and credibility within our existing and new partners
- Build business plans collaboratively with Snowflake field sales staff and work with cross-functional teams internally (Sales, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product, etc.) to achieve those objectives
- Work with marketing to design and implement marketing programs to achieve revenue goals
- Define future strategy for emerging technology companies in ML/AI, Security, and other key technology focus areas
- Build out 12-18 month plan of technology partnerships which will define the company’s future
Our ideal Senior Alliance Manager, Technology partners will have:
- Experience in the data and analytics ecosystem, understanding BI and ETL technologies
- BS/BA degree in a related technical field required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant business development and/or sales alliance experience
- Proven success in managing alliances partnerships
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Demonstrated ability to effectively construct and close deals as an individual versus as part of a team
- Strong skills in multi-tasking, communications, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative
- Strong strategic selling/business development skills
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.