PR Manager - EMEA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake is experiencing exponential growth and we are expanding our PR team to help us scale. We need a PR Manager to help execute and accelerate Snowflake’s PR Program in the EMEA region. This is an onsite, full-time position at our EMEA HQ in London, UK.
As a PR Manager, you will help implement, run, and drive Snowflake’s PR strategies in the EMEA and build strong relationships with key business and technology media to tell our unique story to the public. You will also live Snowflake’s customer-success centric culture and build lasting relationships with Snowflake customers, while creating strong brand champions eager to share their stories in the press.
In this role, you will report to the Head of Global PR, and work closely with our EMEA PR agencies and Sales, Product Marketing, Alliances, Field Marketing, Social Media Marketing teams. If you are a detail-oriented self-starter with a strategic mind, strong relationship-building skills, and a track record of executing successful public relations and strategic communications programs, this is a great opportunity for you!
As a PR Manager, you will:
- Help develop localized press stories and narratives for the EMEA region that align with corporate messaging– help from planning stages through execution, tracking and performance analysis
- Prepare press materials that are effective and accurate, including press releases, backgrounders, pitches, fact sheets, blogs, bylined articles, and more
- Manage Snowflake’s EMEA PR Calendar
- Serve as the main contact for our external public relations agencies in EMEA managing day-to-day relationship and ensuring that brand guidelines and key messages are consistently followed
- Work as the liaison between external agencies and internal Snowflake stakeholders to facilitate media opportunities
- Help scale customer advocacy content by driving new customer videos, case studies, finding customer speakers for speaking/media opportunities, testimonials, webinars, etc.
- Manage and maintain the communication cycle with existing customer champions while continuously recruiting new customer advocates
- Analyze performance of EMEA PR and social media campaigns
Our ideal PR Manager will be:
- Highly organized, self-directed and passionate about showcasing Snowflake’s amazing momentum to the public
- Seasoned project management skills, a strong sense of initiative, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, while juggling and meeting multiple deadlines
- Analytical skills to measure and report on efficacy of PR campaigns and SOV
- Creative thinker with both short and long-term strategic vision to help reach communication goals
- A team player with a strong history of execution and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- 3-4 years of corporate PR or agency experience
- Experience in media relations, pitching, ghost writing, etc.
- Comfortable working in a small but VERY rapidly growing company environment
- Excellent communication skills and very strong writing skills
- Understanding of social media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.