San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Recruiter to join our people team in San Mateo, CA. If you are someone that is passionate about making an impact and being a part of a company that is going to write history, we’d like to talk with you.
As a Recruiter at Snowflake you will:
- Consult with and support our hiring managers as a talent advisor to help them identify talent needs & build a hiring strategy.
- Source, select, sell and close amazing talent.
- Manage hiring manager expectations and equip the interviewers to continually improve their interviewing capability.
- Proactively review business needs and help leaders think holistically about talent solutions across the business.
- Help build and manage talent brand externally.
- Nurture future hires and build a strong pipeline for the future.
Our ideal Recruiter will have:
- 7 - 12 years of experience with full-lifecycle recruiting in-house and/or with an agency focused on at least one of the following areas: Sales (Pre and Post), Marketing, Product Management, Legal, Finance, Accounting, Support, and Operational hiring.
- A strong track record of closing.
- The ability to prioritize and multitask as well as excitement to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the Snowflake’s recruiting process.
- Bachelor's Degree
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Startup environment recruiting.
- Beginning to end Program Management experience.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.