San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We’re looking for an experienced community manager to engage, support and improve our technical community of over 3,000 users. In this role, you’ll both build a personal rapport with our community, as well as strategically build scalable community programs based on data. You’ll be the primary line of communication between our internal team and our members, managing day-to-day operations of the community, educating and and engaging them on topics relating to data warehouse and driving a few programs to increase its value in terms of two-way communications, engagement and evangelism with customers, partners and prospects in support of marketing and self-service support objectives. If you are tech-savvy and have exceptional people and customer service skills, we’d love to meet you!
- Proactive and responsive ‘welcoming’ and onboarding of new members
- Moderation of day-to-day activity and monitoring community health
- Identifying opportunities and managing user experience optimization efforts
- Recommend and implement member engagement and nurture tactics, and usage of content, including images and video
- Work with our data team to identify key inflection points for users and build out automated programs to engage, improve and retain them using Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Keep our user community informed on the latest best practices and site changes
- Develop systems for identifying and handling user misconduct as well as building our MVP program in a scalable fashion.
- Prepare, format, edit materials for sites
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Admin Certification
- 1-3 years of community management experience, preferably using Salesforce Community Cloud
- Strong written and communication skills
- Understanding of SQL
- Ability to think strategically and use data as a guiding force
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Detail oriented, proactive and reliable
- Command of HTML and CSS
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Marketo
- Previous experience working with data warehouse
- Email marketing experience
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.