North America, US
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Our Senior Director of Operations will be responsible for the continuous improvement of our professional services strategy and operations to ensure we meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
As the Senior Director of Operations, you will identify process enhancement opportunities and facilitate the successful implementation of new programs. You will collaborate closely with professional services leadership, sales and finance to guarantee efficiency and success across the organization.
As the Senior Director of Operations you will be responsible for
- Resource & PS Partner Management, Enablement
- Work with delivery managers to staff engagements, maintain schedules and ensure optimization and utilization of resources
- Track skills development and work with managers and team members on development plans
- Plan and manager successful Professional Services team training events
- Offer elite professional service management and administrative support (CSAs, Partner SOWs and POs, on boarding/off-boarding, partner invoice approval)
- Systems & Processes:
- Build and execute on the overall vision for delivery methodology and client satisfaction
- Successfully collaborate with professional services, finance and sales to craft SOWs, T&Cs including discounting and non-standard policies
- Work cross functionally to drive improvements in quote-to-cash process and supporting systems
- Professional Service price book oversight
- PSA system management
- CSAT and closed loop process
- Regional Operations Support:
- Act as single point of contact for professional service leaders
- Lead project setup and maintenance, time, expense and budget tracking, budget tracking and invoicing
- Collaborate cross functionally with finance to resolve any budget or SOW inquiries
- Responsible for bottoms up forecasting
- Strategy & Financial Management
- Drive operating plans, working closely with Professional Services leadership, Sales and Finance
- Advise on organizational structure, GTM and quota
- Handle all forecasting including; bookings, revenue, margins and headcount
- Provide insight and analysis, decision support through the utilization of data and reporting tools
- Assist with bonus plan design
- 15+ years experience in operations for an enterprise software company
- Experience supporting professional service organizations
- Shown ability to lead organizations operational excellence initiatives
- Well versed in collaborating with internal and external leaders to understand customer's requirements, create solutions and process improvement initiatives
- Enjoys working in fast-paced, start up environment
- Detail oriented with creative thinking skills
- Passionate about data and Snowflake!
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.