Customer Success Manager EMEA - German speaking
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving on-going business value, enable product adoption and build deeper relationships. Ideal candidate will have experience in client management, ability to communicate across all levels, identify risk and opportunity and knows how to translate business objectives to Snowflake technology.
The role involves collaborating with cross functional teams, implementing Customer Success Program (CSP), data driven decision, training clients and on-going engagement to manage for change. Candidate must have technical comprehension in Data Warehousing.
- Partner closely with Sales Development and Sales Engineering to translate business objectives into Snowflake use-cases
- Engage and execute Customer Success Program (CSP) to drive value (time to production)
- Provide prescriptive milestones based on business objectives to increase adoption and usage
- Proactive Customer Health monitoring to drive product usage
- Data driven decisions to drive on-going engagement and enablement of Snowflake
- Ability to prioritize for at risk accounts. Collaborate with Sales Development on risk mitigation plan
- Liaise closely with technical support team to ensure support tickets are resolved for customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Professional Services and Technical Account Managers to manage for customer migration and data implementation, as needed
- Ensure all communication and activities are logged in CRM
- 4+ years in a Customer Success Manager role in Data Warehouse, Support Engineer or Technical Support roles
- Fluent in English and German
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of ETL/ELT implementations
- Basic Knowledge of cloud-based infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) (e.g Microsoft Azure, BigQuery, Redshift)
- Basic knowledge in large-scale database technologies (e.g. Netezza, Oracle, Exadata, Teradata)
- Basic Knowledge in non-relational platforms for large-scale data processing (e.g. Hadoop, HBase)
- Have used BI tools like Looker or Tableau
- Strong communication skill across all levels
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize for adoption, risk and growth
- Excellent client and project management skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Learning mid-set with a proven record of problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or similar filed experience for 5+ years
- Currently working for a Data Warehouse company
- Hands on experience in ETL/ELT, data pipeline implementations
- Certified on Azure or AWS
- Experience with Looker, Salesforce.com, Tableau, Gainsight
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.