Salesforce CPQ Admin/Developer
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake is seeking a Salesforce CPQ Administrator to join its Sales Operations group. If you are passionate about automating the sales process and connecting and visualizing data to empower sales teams to win, and you have an excellent understanding of the Salesforce platform and products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, Steelbrick, etc.), consider joining us!
What Snowflake has: An awesome sales team growing fast and a product that everyone needs. Our sales operations team has a solid understanding of the business processes we need to be successful today, but constant growth requires technical support to shift our tools to accommodate new processes and applications.
What you bring: A desire to own Salesforce CPQ for sales, planning technical designs sessions, solution implementation, testing, deployment to production. A passion for working cross functionally and building solutions to support business process and data flows. A strength in solving platform issues with expert troubleshooting skills.
Reporting to our Head of Sales Systems and Tools, this role will work closely with our IT Business operations team, Support (Service Cloud), and the Community Portal.
As the Salesforce CPQ Specialist at Snowflake you will:
- Own Salesforce.com (Steelbrick) CPQ at Snowflake and build solutions based on industry best practices.
- Partner cross functionally with other business application owners to ensure our go to market business automation and data management process is smooth and well connected. Expert in configuring bundles (features, options, option constraints, configuration attributes), product rules, price rules, discount schedules, block pricing, cost, contracted prices, quote templates, quote processes, custom actions, and other related attributes.
- Have a good understanding of underlying Force.com platform, efficient and scalable Apex, Visualforce Code, and Lightning components.
- Maintain and configure our development and test instances for our internal sandboxes.
- Write formula expressions for price rules, validation rules, and approval rules.
- Automate renewals and amendment quotes and illustrate expertise in CPQ object data model, CPQ and Advanced Approvals package level settings and price waterfall.
- Implement guided selling principles as well as utilize and enhance the contracting process in salesforce.
- Create accurate quote templates based on design specifications and business rules with expertise in identifying an issue and perform investigation to resolve them.
Our ideal Salesforce CPQ Specialist will have:
- A solid foundation in CPQ process to drive sales operations to next level.
- Expertise with Salesforce.com Steelbrick CPQ platform.
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc, Visualforce and Lightning components, SOQL and SOSL languages.
- Deep proficiency with salesforce.com APIs and security model.
- Experience with Development Tools and technologies: Eclipse (or similar IDE), Git , SVN etc.
- Experience with change and release management.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong desire to learn. You are energized when new features and technologies become available and eager to understand them and maximize their potential.
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification required.
- Salesforce Admin and Developer Certifications preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM with minimum 1 year in Salesforce/Steelbrick CPQ.
- Excellent communication skills.
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Data Warehousing
- Project Management
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.