VP of Professional Services
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
The VP of Professional Services, reporting to the VP of Worldwide Professional Services will work with leadership to set a clear and ambitious vision while thinking holistically about how our vision will impact the greater company. This is a unique opportunity to shape the future of Snowflake’s Professional Services department. You will focus on establishing our standards, processes and pricing for existing and future customer engagements.
- Work with Snowflake’s leadership to define professional services offerings, manage future strategy and direction for the professional services practice
- Establish a strategic roadmap for the growth of professional services including pricing, resourcing, staff coordination, governance and oversight
- Retain customers and identify opportunities to expand scope of work
- Work closely with product and engineering in delivering the technical integrations, configurations, and initial customer on boarding
- Build, hire and manage a range of professional service teams
- Work with leadership to identify and implement metrics to track success, ensuring phases across pre-sales, sales, delivery and post-delivery are successful and drive revenue through hitting goals
- Deliver implementation, on boarding, integration, consulting, and ongoing technical services to help customers realize the full potential of Snowflake’s product.
- Manage, coach, and mentor existing team of client facing technical project consultants who are passionate about service and client success
- 15+ years in a professional service environment with a focus in data warehousing, business intelligence and cloud solutions
- Consultant and mentor with deep experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Big Data and Cloud Infrastructure
- 5+ years of leadership experience, managing a PS team in a high growth, start up environment
- Ability to combine entrepreneurial spirit, business, technical and customer interfacing skills
- Proven success in building teams from scratch with a focus on optimizing performance, engagement and productivity
- Executive level communication with customer facing experience and confident in presenting both technical solutions and business impact
- Proven and consistent track record of building teams and delivering customer engagements
- Strong program, project, and process management skills; preferably project management certified
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.