Security Advocate and Sales Business Partner
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Because Snowflake handles a wide variety of data for its customers, Snowflake has implemented a disciplined and strategic data protection program. The Sales Business Partner is an extremely high visibility, customer-facing leader within the Snowflake Security team, responsible for two primary objectives:
•Partner with the Snowflake Sales team to represent Snowflake’s Security program to prospects and customers on in India and APAC
•Contribute to the cross-functional Security Data Governance & Compliance programs.
This role has the potential to quickly develop into a management role, as Snowflake continues to expand overseas.
As a Security Advocate and Sales Business Partner at Snowflake you will:
- Manage all incoming requests from the Snowflake Sales team for customer and prospect security information, including completing security questionnaires, distributing sensitive documentation, and educating the Snowflake Sales team on Snowflake Security programs.
- Engage directly with customers to manage on-site customer audits, conference calls, and potentially local in-person meetings.
- Update customer-facing materials to include the latest and greatest information on Snowflake’s security program.
- Become an expert on the security features available for customers to deploy within the Snowflake Service, including best practices for implementation.
- Work with the rest of your Security Data Governance & Compliance team to ensure they achieve team objectives, including:
• Manage external pen test projects
•Maintain content in GRC and other tools
•Perform Vendor Security Assessments
Our ideal Security Advocate must have:
- Passion for customer satisfaction
- Technical competence sufficient to understand and explain complicated security concepts
- Familiarity PCI, HIPAA, SOC2, FedRAMP, GDPR, and/or ISO
Our ideal Security Advocate should also have:
- Familiarity with NIST 800-53
- Sales Engineering or Technical Support experience
- Experience with SaaS / Cloud solution
- Analytics or database experience
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Achievements that demonstrate candidate is extremely detail oriented
- Achievements that demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Previous role that requires exceptional organizational skills
- Project or program management experience
- Extremely high ethical standards as proven by successful background checks and references
- Experience working with C-level customer contacts
- Previous experience working with a variety of personalities from a variety of cultures
- CISSP or similar certification
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.