San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake is the only Data Warehouse built for the cloud and we’re growing! Our customers love the product and we are constantly innovating and expanding its capabilities. We are looking for Product Managers to join our rapidly growing team! We’re looking for candidates with strong technical and product design skills, as well as business and strategic acumen. At Snowflake we put our customers first and want to continue building products that our users love.
As a Snowflake Product Manager, you will:
- Define and evolve the product vision and direction for one or more key areas.
- Work in a cross functional and collaborative role spanning several teams such as product, design, engineering, marketing, sales and support.
- Work with and collaborate with a number of technology and business partners.
- Manage programs and structure projects to ensure smooth execution of the product roadmap.
- Manage customer preview programs and engage in frequent conversations with customers both onsite and in customer offices to understand their needs, gather feedback, and overall ensure that product direction is in tune with customer needs.
A Product Manager at Snowflake is expected to have:
- The ability to understand the breadth of our product line as well as the technical ability to drill into details on owned areas.
- Prior experience defining a product vision and roadmap, and managing incremental execution through successful launches.
- Proven expertise working with, presenting to and managing communications with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work cross functionally across the company.
- Ability to thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup from its early days. That means flexibility as well as dealing with ambiguity.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical role.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field or similar practical experience.
- An understanding in the area of data management, Big Data analytics, data warehousing and/or cloud technologies is a plus.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.