Partner Marketing Manager
New York City, NY
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake’s mission is to enable every organization to be data-driven with instant elasticity, secure data sharing and per-second pricing, across multiple clouds. Snowflake combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Snowflake is looking for a top-notch Partner Marketing Manager / Sr. Manager to be a key part of our efforts to bring our solution to market. This person will lead driving joint marketing with our industry partners in territory. This position is critical in not only helping shape the strategy but also drives the cross-functional delivery of go-to-market and joint marketing initiatives between Snowflake and our partners. This person will represent snowflake to current and potential partners, communicates our strategy, sells our vision and brings partners along in the data warehouse transformation journey. The candidate will have excellent strategic marketing skills, strong business acumen and ability to influence and drive strategic initiatives across a diverse cross-functional team both inside and outside of the company. This role will own the marketing success of the partnership to drive sales pipeline and revenue.
The person we’re looking for shares our passion about reinventing the data warehouse and thrives in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative startup from its early days. That means having the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get done what needs to be done to make Snowflake, our Partners, and our customers successful rather than being limited to a very narrow set of responsibilities. It means keeping up to date on our rapidly evolving product, competitive technologies, and the ecosystem around data warehousing. It also means working collaboratively with a broad range of people both inside and outside the company.
As a manager for Partner Marketing at Snowflake you will:
- Develop and drive joint global marketing plans within partners for major solution and tech partners
- Drive Thought leadership, demand generation, and mindshare programs in coordination with partners' marketing to target joint customers and prospects.
- Lead execution and communication with regards to joint marketing efforts (events, webinars, collateral etc.)
- Represent Snowflake to external audiences (customers, analysts, and partners) through multiple communication channels.
- Working with Snowflake’s sales team, identify content and positioning to help accelerate the sales cycle.
Our ideal Partner Marketing Manager / Sr. Manager will have:
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a role focused on building solution partnerships and partner marketing for enterprise software and cloud environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing, Communication or a related field.
- Familiarity with key technology in data analytics and solutions space
- Ability to understand and communicate to diverse technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated success in highly collaborative partnerships with other marketing and cross-functional leaders both inside and outside the company to achieve goals.
- Hands on execution ability with effective project and time management.
Bonus points for experience with the following:
- Solid understanding and experience in the data analytics, services delivery and the broader “big data” markets space.
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and cloud applications (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Machine Learning, Solution Providers).
- Proven success at enterprise software startups focused on data management and analytics.
- Hands-on experience with databases, data warehousing, or big data solutions.
- Demonstrated creative spark as expressed in content, visual design, messaging, etc.
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.com.
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.