Customer Success Manager
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for managing a large segment of our customers through the adoption lifecycle with automated touch points. You will proactively have call to actions within our customer base to monitor our customer journey through onboarding, adoption and value realization. You will have consulting experience in Data Warehouse initiatives to ensure that you are driving the best customer experiences by enabling them to be successful and becoming enthusiastic Snowflake promoters.
- Oversee the onboarding of a high volume of accounts in our customer base to ensure a quicker time to production.
- Provide proactive prescriptive content that would be emailed to the VP of Data Analytics, Data Architects, CIO’s , VP of Engineering on best practices etc.
- Liaise closely with the technical support team to ensure that all support tickets are resolved within each customers SLA and manage any customer escalations in a proactive manner
- Monitor customer interests and activity to our webinar campaigns to identify expansions, upsells and new opportunities in the assigned account base.
- Ensure all communication and activities with the assigned customers are documented in CRM and/or Customer Success Platform
- Monitoring Customer Health to ensure product consumption along the product adoption maturity model.
- 2+ Years experience as a Customer Success Manager, Experience as Lead Technical Customer Success Manager, or related discipline with Data focused Saas Solutions (i.e, Cloudera)
- Must have experience in 1 to Many programs, Tech Touch managing a large Volume of customers.
- Good understanding of Snowflake products, and On-premise Data Warehouse vendors
- Analyze user engagement data, identify actionable insights. Report regularly on KPI’s
- Outstanding project management, interpersonal communication and customer relationship skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly those that apply to a “Big Data” environment
- Data Analysis using Looker, Tableau or other BI tools to review customer interactions during the customer journey.
- Basic knowledge of and experience with large-scale database technologies (e.g. Netezza, Oracle, Exadata, Teradata, etc.);
- Experience with non-relational platforms and tools for large-scale data processing (e.g. Hadoop, HBase)
- Experience and understanding of large-scale cloud-based infrastructure-as-a-service platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, OpenStack)
- Experience using AWS services such as S3, Kinesis, Elastic MapReduce, Data Pipeline.
- Has hands-on experience writing and analyzing SQL code.
- Has knowledge with Data Warehouse data modeling concepts and ETL/ELT implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science strongly preferred, Advanced Degree
- Fluent in one or more of these languages Spanish, French, German
- Certified on AWS, Azure etc.
- Experience with Looker, Salesforce.com, Tableau, Gainsight
- Must be Fluent in one or more of these languages Spanish, French, German
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.