Sr. HRIS Analyst
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
As a Sr HRIS Analyst, you will be an essential part of the team currently working to implement core HR systems and set our foundation for continued growth and automation. Primary responsibility will be supporting the configuration of Workday Core HCM & Advanced Compensation. Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly scaling environment.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of Workday HCM including the configuration of Advanced Compensation activities such as annual reviews
- Support the implementation and maintenance of the Greenhouse Talent Acquisition system
- Partner closely with HR Centers of Excellence to continue to enhance, configure and develop Workday business processes with an emphasis on Compensation
- Support Workday Employee and Manager Self Service functions
- Support and communicate ongoing system upgrades and enhancements
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in HR systems with a focus on Workday and applicant tracking systems
- Working knowledge and experience with Workday Compensation & Absence Management modules required
- Greenhouse experience a plus
- Experience & knowledge of general HR business processes
- Experienced in the translation of business processes into requirements and communication of technical information to a non-technical audience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Project Management experience a plus
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.com.
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Best Places to Work in 2015 and 2016. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.