Product and GTM Strategy Operations Manager
New York City, NY
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake is seeking a strategic, analytical and process oriented Operations Manager to join our Product Strategy team. You will be responsible for driving and assisting with sales forecasting, opportunity management, sales analytics and reporting while working closely with Product Strategy leaders and the respective sales organization.
You will own strategic initiatives including the assessment of market opportunities, development of go-to-market strategies and driving business planning process. You will immerse yourself in data collection, draw insight from analysis, and then develop compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- Responsible for supporting the global data sharing team in building the data economy and managing functions essential to the organization’s success
- Build and execute core operational processes such as business planning, reporting and ongoing business operations management
- Collaborate with sales to identify, prioritize and communicate directly with potential data sharing customers
- Provide strategic support to the local sales teams to help define data sharing growth strategies
- Utilize Salesforce and internal tools for pipeline management, performance tracking and reporting for team
- Orchestrate high impact teams by identifying, designing and building process improvement methods
- Act as point of contact for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals
- Manage potential customer forecast spreadsheets based on input from product strategy and sales
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Assist with expenses, booking of team’s travel and internal meeting organization
- 5 years of operations management, resource management and/or project management experience in software solutions industry
- A solid foundation in sales operations and understanding of the sales process and stages of a deal
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce and Looker
- Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form
- Highly detail oriented and shows ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines with confidence and ease
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.