Federal Sales Operations Associate
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We at Snowflake are looking for a driven, hands-on, business-minded individual with a strong technical grounding in the capabilities and functionality of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform. The Sales Ops Associate will help support current Sales and GTM processes as well as develop new ones to meet evolving needs, be the a technical resource for Salesforce-based systems at Snowflake, and provide Deal Desk / Order Management support. The primary responsibilities of the role are to assist with deal desk / order management operations, provide salesforce technical support (reports, dashboards, etc.) as well as help communicate and improve the sales process. This individual has the ability to identify a desired future state that addresses a business problem and helps Snowflake scale.
- Assist with quote to cash process and order management operations; including quote generation, pricing requests, discount requests and custom contracts
- Develop process and technology solutions to business challenges which drive operational excellence and scale into the sales organization
- Own the technology stack driving the operational effectiveness of the business development and sales teams, provide training and evaluate adoption
- Manage territory and account coverage models & assignments with sales teams
- Provide recommendations to sales process as well as our technology stack based on existing gaps, industry best practices and business strategy
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required in support of Sales organization
- Support Sales Reps with ad hoc Salesforce reporting and dashboards
- 4+ years experience in Sales Operations preferred
- Federal and/or SLED contract experience required
- Salesforce experience required
- Proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, sales performance tools
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects
- Self-starter with track record of creativity and innovation
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with great business sense
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and pick up new skill sets quickly
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.