San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
As the Snowflake brand guardian, the Brand Strategist will maintain brand integrity across all Snowflakes marketing initiatives and communications. You will work closely with the CMO and VP of Corporate Marketing to develop the brand strategy and will be responsible for the implementation of Snowflakes 's branding efforts. As our Brand Strategist, you will be focused on tracking brand media KPIs, and working closely with external brand agency, and internal marketing teams on holistic external campaigns on a national and international basis.
You will be responsible for:
- You will own the day to day execution of Snowflake’s brand strategy, managing up to marketing executive leads
- Ensure that Snowflake’s brand experience is consistently executed across all communications channels
- Lead the development, and collaborate with Snowflake’s agency and marketing leadership team on the creation of creative marketing campaigns, including billboard advertising
- Expand and further build out our brand guidelines including refreshing photography and iconography that can be used across all Snowflake departments
- Lead team of freelance designers
- Ensure that all campaigns are aligned with business growth goals, informing groups across the organization of best practices and learnings that should inform strategy
- Manage brand agency’s workload, ensuring accountability, sticking to workback schedules, managing workflow
- Be an internal brand ambassador. Identify and champion innovative brand media opportunities
- Work closely with Analytics lead and product teams to develop and track how brand goals impact behaviors across the funnel
What you need:
- 5+ years of relevant experience from a successful, customer-centric brand
- Ideally both in-house and agency experience
- A creative force with proven experience in developing ground-breaking campaigns
- Strong collaborator and communicator
- Experience in leading design teams
- Fully embrace all Snowflake’s 8 values
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.