Corporate Counsel – Alliances and Professional Services
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We are looking for an experienced, creative and pragmatic problem solver to serve as Corporate Counsel reporting to an Associate General Counsel in a growing, world-class legal team. You will be expected to work with cross-functional teams to help grow and scale Snowflake’s alliances and professional services teams. You will be expected to drive projects, including the creation and management of new programs, templates and business models.
As Corporate Counsel, you will:
- Negotiate and draft various Alliance agreements, SOWs and go-to market initiatives.
- Provide advice and guidance on legal and business-related issues to senior business leaders.
- Lead and develop strategic initiatives designed to enable adoption and use of Snowflake technologies and services.
- Effectively manage a large number of strategic deals and initiatives.
- Support continuous improvements of forms, policies and processes to help streamline and simplify the contracting processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience supporting Alliances and Professional Services for an enterprise software/SaaS company.
- You have a strong background dealing with SaaS, software licensing, data privacy, intellectual property, professional services, channel/alliance issues and various go to market programs and can quickly identify issues and find pragmatic solutions.
The successful candidate is someone who can forge strong relationships with cross-functional groups, including sales, professional services and alliances. Your leadership and expertise will drive creative, customer-focused, practical and proactive legal guidance. The right candidate will be flexible, fun, hard-working and have the desire to be impactful, as your contributions will be a key driver to Snowflake’s continued growth and success.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.