Demand Generation Manager
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
Snowflake - the leader in cloud data warehousing is looking for a talented Demand Generation Manager like yourself to be on our awesome Marketing team. Your biggest focus is to bring your creative mindset to create emails and webinars that 'set the bar' in driving qualified conversions you've put into motion to drive revenue for the company. Additionally, you will build nurturing and trigger-based email campaigns, while also delivering tailored marketing messages to targeted personas that drive optimization through frequent and ongoing testing and analysis. You will embody our values, be creative, have a collaborative work ethic, strong attention to detail, data-driven decision-making, and a passion to deliver programs and projects that drive the growth and health of our business.
Being a Demand Generation Manager at Snowflake you will:
- Put the customer first by delivering timely and relevant emails to our database.
- You will spearhead weekly webinars from conception to execution with internal clients, partners and third parties.
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation process, including response and conversion rates.
- Analyze your campaigns to evaluate findings in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments.
- Increase key email metrics such as open, click through, conversion rates and influenced ACV.
- Monitor daily automation and sends to ensure proper execution of all initiatives.
- Contribute to developing appropriate direct response messaging with our content team.
- Day-to-day execution of email programs, including; setting up campaigns, coding emails, creating/segmenting lists, scheduling emails, setting up A/B tests, QA and reporting.
- Share email best practices and testing results with the marketing team.
- Work closely with our BDR team to keep them informed about ongoing campaigns and design follow-up
Our ideal Demand Generation Manager will have/be:
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of marketing experience working in a fast-growing, start-up environment.
- Experience growing a database organically.
- Advanced user of Marketo and Salesforce.
- Excellent written communication skills: you will be developing direct response copy for email and landing pages.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products and systems quickly.
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to build a customer-focused experience.
- Power use of webinar technology platforms, preferably ON24.
- Experienced with HTML, data feeds, dynamic emails and personalized emails.
- Experience working with a B2B technology company.
- 1+ year experience with SQL or other programming languages a plus.
Snowflake Computing, the cloud data warehousing company, has reinvented the data warehouse for the cloud and today’s data. The Snowflake Elastic Data Warehouse is built from the cloud up with a patent-pending new architecture that delivers the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms and the elasticity of the cloud – at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. Snowflake can be found online at snowflake.net.
Snowflake has been voted as one of the Bay Area Best Places to Work in 2015, 2016, and 2017. We are a place where people work effectively with the same values and vision. We focus on doing what is right for our customers, shareholders, and employees. We create great products, individually and as a team.
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.