Manager, Corporate Sales
Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging.
Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
In addition, Snowflake’s culture was built on the following values that are even more important to us today:
Put Customers First. We only succeed when our customers succeed
Integrity Always. Be open, honest, and respectful
Think Big. Be ambitious and have big goals
Be Excellent. Quality and excellence count in everything we do
Get It Done. Results matter!
Make Each Other the Best
Embrace each others Differences
We are looking to add a Manager of Corporate Sales to our organization who can lead a team of Corporate Account Executives in our Denver Office that focus on closing pivotal deals in accounts experiencing high growth. You will join a team of highly motivated, energetic sales professionals that take pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles and delivering the Snowflake message to a wide base of accounts across various industries.
About The Job:
- Hire, train and manage a team of Corporate Account Executives
- Develop CAEs for career growth within the Snowflake sales organization
- Report on sales metrics and forecast to senior sales management
- Motivate Individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Actively use salesforce.com to manage sales process, and set standards for performance metrics
- 5+ years of closing experience and proven record of success in sales as an individual contributor
- 1 year of sales management or leadership preferred
- Ability to hire and train new Account Executives
- Experience successfully managing people to achieve performance goals
- Robust Salesforce.com analysis and reporting skillset
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Detailed knowledge of the Snowflake and SaaS landscape
- Passion for Data Warehousing and cloud technologies
Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.