Blockchain, Solidity Developer
Remote - Anywhere /
Snowfork's mission is to create technology that securely connects blockchains, enabling truly decentralized finance.
Our core project is Snowbridge, a trust-minimized bridge between Polkadot and Ethereum. Due to its unique security properties, we expect it to be the de-facto platform for asset transfer between the two chains.
As a software engineer, your role will focus on the maintenance, design and development of the Ethereum contracts that power our platform.
You'll be working as part of a small team, so you won't be alone. We value collaboration, and the ability to deliver quality software with little supervision.
Our ideal candidate will have developed smart contracts before in a production environment.
- Maintain & support Ethereum contracts and adjacent client libraries
- Design and develop new features using high-security, high-performance Solidity code.
- Create high-quality documentation
- Work with third-party teams on joint projects.
- Strong knowledge of secure and scalable software development techniques
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Interest in decentralised applications
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We're happy to receive your application anyways and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.