Remote - North America /
Video on Demand /
We are building the future of interactive video and drive the cutting edge of video technology by investing in next-generation video codecs, reducing latency, and improving QoS. The services delivered over 1 trillion minutes of video in 2020 over one of the largest live video distribution networks in the world. We also need to build our video platform to be more efficient, resilient, and responsive to meet the high standards needed.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager across Video services, you will drive both strategy and tactical decision making to deliver complex cross-team programs. You will need to work closely with engineering to deliver on important technical projects such as a dynamic real-time reservation system for video bandwidth or estimating system capacity utilization of millions of viewers.
Come join and help define the next generation of video platforms. An ideal candidate will bring both deep technical and program management leadership expertise, strong business acumen and judgment , and the strong desire to bring clarity to ambiguity .
- Define the roadmap for our video platform offering
- Work closely with engineering, product management, marketing, legal , etc . to deliver the video platform
- Drive alignment with business and technical leadership through both verbal and written communication
- 5+ years of PM / TPM experience.
- A proven track record of shipping quality products on time .
- Strong organization , communication , and collaboration skills in English.
- Ability to facilitate and align roadmaps, and manage disparate tasks with varying priorities.
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflict smoothly and without formal authority.
- Solid ability to identify and mitigate risk with senior business leadership
- Understanding of real time video streaming
- Experience providing a cloud-based service to external customers
- Solid ability to identify and mitigate risk with senior business leadership.
- Competitive compensation with optional benefits
- Flexible working hours (must overlap with PST time)
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture