Backend Software Developer
Software Development /
You will be working with one of the leading companies in an e-commerce services outsourced business based in South Africa operating globally. We pride ourselves on providing a safe and secure environment for our customers.
We are committed to providing our customers with a seamless and user-friendly experience. We offer a range of convenient payment methods to ensure that our customers can easily deposit and withdraw funds.
Our Fin-tech department has an opportunity for a C# Developer who has experience in developing multi-tier systems. The ideal candidate would be comfortable working across full-stack web applications as well as Windows services and desktop applications. Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs would also be beneficial (especially in the financial services space).
The successful candidate will be responsible for: Integrating with 3rd party banking providers across our technology stack (backend, services, and database).
- 3+ years’ experience in Microsoft .NET Framework development with C#
- Solid knowledge of SOA and OO principles, design patterns and component oriented design
- C# on .Net
- Windows Communication Foundation (clients and services)
- Web API
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
Advantageous techniques and skills:
- Multi-threaded, load balance and concurrency aware applications
- ORM’s (Entity Framework / Dapper)
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- MVC and MVVM
- Message Queuing (RabbitMQ)
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects
- Ability and desire to become part of a highly skilled and dynamic team
- Competitive compensation with generous benefits
- Flexible working hours. Minimum 2 days a week in Pretoria offices.
- For the first 3 months of work, you will need to be in the office every day.
- Delivery driven
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture
If you are passionate in developing successful products, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.