Senior Software Engineer: DevOps
Remote - PST time zone (4 - 6 hour overlap) /
Video on Demand /
We are looking for DevOps engineers to work on our CI/CD pipelines to support Web, iOS, and Android clients. Our tooling pipelines will need to be stable and reliable when building, testing, and deploying releases of our IVS SDKs.
If you are passionate about video, streaming, or entertainment, and obsessed with building CI/CD pipelines and automation tools, then this is the position for you.
- Collaborate with engineers to understand their build pipelines and tooling needs.
- Setup new operational systems and infrastructure.
- Setup and maintain new build and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deploy systems.
- Develop and maintain automated release systems.
- Setup and integrate new monitoring and alerting systems.
- Develop and maintain new services relevant to client operations.
- Research new technologies and tooling.
- Write automation scripts and tools in Python.
- 5+ years of experience in related DevOps roles.
- Experience configuring & managing build pipelines.
- Experience with maintaining systems designed around Infrastructure as code (IaC).
- Experience designing and maintaining scalable cloud infrastructure like AWS EC2, S3, and/or equivalent technologies.
- Experience building CI/CD pipeline for Web, iOS, and/or Android apps and SDKs.
- Experience with building CI/CD solutions using tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, Gitlab, and Artifactory.
- Experience writing automation scripts in Python, Ruby, bash, or similar languages.
- Experience with cloud tools such as: Terraform, Docker, Cloud - Development Kit, and CloudFormation.
- Familiar with AWS Device Farms for Web and Mobile testing.
- Exposure to modern C++ 11 and higher, Emscripten, and WebAssembly.
- Understanding of video technologies.
- Experience with platform pipelines, development, and languages related to Web, iOS, and/or Android.
- Competitive compensation with optional benefits
- Flexible working hours (must overlap with PST time)
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture