Senior Web3 Front End Developer
Remote - Anywhere /
You will be working for a startup which is a decentralized platform built on Ethereum, and offers users the ability to build positions on a market or data stream without traditional counterparties (liquidity providers or market makers) taking the other side of the position. Ideally, the protocol will offer markets based on (i) price data feeds and (ii) non-manipulable & non-predictable data feeds.
As a Front End Developer you will be responsible for architecting, developing, and maintaining. You will work alongside solidity and data engineers to maintain and develop our protocol after launch, as well as ideating for future versions. We’re looking for someone who’s comfortable with owning technical decisions around core deliverables.
- Build, Update, and Deploy frontend web products (webapp, landing pages, subgraphs).
- Update subgraphs according to new smart contract development.
- Review community feedback to build future iterations of web products.
- Work cross-functionally with smart contract developers to implement frontend systems/tools.
- 2+ years of experience as Front End/Full Stack Engineer leading development, with strong focus around implementing security best practices.
- Strong experience in test-driven development.
- Comfortable working in remote environment with a team first mentality.
- Eagerness to collaborate and communicate effectively (both internally and externally)
- Experience deploying production contracts to blockchain is a huge plus.
- Experience with Perpetual Swap products on CEXs or DEXs
- The ability to read and understand backend code, including solidity is a bonus.
- GraphQL (Subgraph)
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture