Spinamp UX / UI Designer
Remote - Anywhere /
Contract - long Term, on going project
Snowfork is a research and development group and an incubator of projects, developers and designers. Our mission is to create technology in both the web2 and web3 domain that is innovative and adds value to both the user and industry as a whole.
Our core project Spinamp is a fast-growing web3 start-up that provides NFT music discovery through a streaming platform. Spinamp pulls through NFT music from the best marketplaces giving users the tools to explore, monetize and build fan bases around this new generation of music.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the design and help take this product to the next level. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the products meet the needs of our users and align with our business goals.
You'll be working as part of a small, remote team. We value collaboration, and the ability to deliver quality software with little supervision.
- Conduct user research and gather insights to inform product design decisions.
- Develop design concepts, wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to communicate and test product ideas.
- Create high-quality designs, including visual designs and interaction designs, that are intuitive, effective, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Contribute to all stages of the design process including, IDEAS GENERATION -> RESEARCH -> PROTOTYPE -> ITERATE/COLLABORATE/TEST -> ACTIONABLE DESIGNS
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including stakeholders, engineers, and marketers, to define product requirements and ensure that design solutions meet business goals.
- Communicate with users on social media channels specifically Twitter and Discord to understand, acknowledge and integrate user feedback.
- Work with the leadership team to define and prioritize product features and roadmaps based on the user feedback, market research and business objectives.
- Design and test user interfaces that are responsive, accessible, and easy to use.
- Apply design thinking to improve our services, which can be quite technical in nature.
- Continuously iterate on design solutions based on feedback from users and stakeholders.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure that design solutions are implemented correctly and efficiently.
- Help establish and maintain design guidelines and standards for our products.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in product design and/or UX/UI design with at least one large-scale project as a feature owner.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates your design skills and your ability to solve complex design problems.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and practices.
- Experience with user research and usability testing methods.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Be well-versed in the web3 and the NFT space; familiar with popular NTF and crypto product.
- Knowledge and understanding of coding and software development.
- A passion for music.
- Competitive compensation
- Remote first and flexible working hours
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture
If you’re passionate about music, have a track record of developing successful products, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Check out the app to find out more about it: https://app.spinamp.xyz/
Maybe you'll find it valuable yourself to discover new music and see how artists are experimenting with web3 :)