Head of Blockchain
Remote - Anywhere /
As a Head of Blockchain, you are responsible for designing and implementing our blockchain and NFT strategy in the context of creating a music metaverse. You will have knowledge of play-to-earn ecosystems, NFT marketplaces and blockchain infrastructure. The role will involve auditing potential partners and exploring which aspects should be built in-house versus working with third partners.
- Defining the need for blockchain and its functions in the organization.
- Work with the team to define and implement a token ecosystem.
- Designing, implementing, and testing blockchain systems.
- Developing application functionality using various coding languages.
- Writing efficient and modular code.
- Maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Securing the blockchain network with new technologies.
- Enlightening the fellow team members on blockchain technology.
- Preparing documentation on the blockchain development processes.
- Attending meetings, brainstorming sessions, and daily standup for enhancing your knowledge of new technologies.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of data protection for digital payments.
- Staying updated with the latest crypto technologies in context of gaming and music
- Primarily will be working with third-party teams and freelancers to build or integrate tech.
- Understand decentralised technology with good understanding of blockchain and gaming.
- Understanding of tokenomics and how to implement a token ecosystem into a platform
- Minimum 3-5 years Blockchain experience