Blockchain, Rust Developer
Remote - Anywhere /
Snowfork's mission is to create technology that securely connects blockchains, enabling truly decentralized finance.
Our core project is Snowbridge, a trust-minimized bridge between Polkadot and Ethereum. Due to its unique security properties, we expect it to be the de-facto platform for asset transfer between the two chains.
As a software engineer, your role will focus on the Snowbridge parachain, a blockchain built using Rust and the Substrate platform. This is a key component of the bridge, and provides access to Ethereum for the entire Polkadot ecosystem.
Responsibilities will also include maintaining client software adjacent to our blockchain.
You'll be working as part of a small team, so you won't be alone. We value collaboration, and the ability to deliver quality systems with little supervision.
- Maintain & support Substrate-based blockchain applications
- Develop new features using high-security, high-performance Rust code.
- Create high-quality documentation
- Work with third-party teams on joint projects.
- Work with upstream Substrate developers to improve Substrate
- Familiarity with Rust or C/C++
- Strong knowledge of secure and scalable software development techniques
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Interest in decentralised applications
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We're happy to receive your application anyways and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.