Remote - Anywhere /
Contract - long Term, on going project
We have created a new marketplace business model that is owned and operated by the community and powered by a blockchain token, creating a new economic model for how work gets done globally.
We are looking for an experienced Ethereum smart contract engineer to help us build our new product initiative. You will be responsible for implementing and designing smart contracts, working closely with our founder and our chief architect.
- Implement smart contracts and tests
- Implement and design periphery contracts
- Design and implement peripheral mechanisms
- 2+ years of experience building and releasing production grade Solidity contracts
- A deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Prior experience deploying complex smart contract systems to the Ethereum mainnet
- Degree in math or computer science
- Experience implementing complex math in Solidity
- Experience with React, Redux and other frontend technologies
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We're happy to receive your application anyways and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.
No agencies will be accepted.