AWS/Golang Developer - TW
Remote - North America /
Video on Demand /
You will be working on projects for a client who is a leader in the gaming industry and video on demand.
As a software developer on this team, you will lead new programs for media processing systems.
We value collaboration, and the ability to deliver quality software with little supervision.
We have a very unique opportunity to shape the future of the video industry and your goal to solve challenging problems will contribute to its success. You will get exposure to all this while having a fun and supportive culture at your disposal.
- Lead the architecture, design, and implementation of successful internet-scale systems and services to support the video infrastructure.
- Contribute with code and system design to the ecosystem of services, frameworks and libraries.
- Develop maintainable services and libraries using Golang and AWS platform.
- Work with other groups in our organisation to build new components of the video infrastructure
- Migration of code to AWS services and following best practices for services at scale will be important.
- You have a firm understanding of how to build complex distributed web applications and their backend at high scale.
- Senior developers with AWS and Golang
- 4+ years of experience developing software in a professional environment.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS including Cloudformation, EC2, and Cloudwatch experience.
- 2+ years of experience developing with GoLang
- Any AWS Certifications are a bonus
- Proficient Back-end coding skills in modern languages and frameworks
- Experience designing and architecting consumer-facing products and applications
- Ability with algorithms, data structures, data modeling and/or schema design
- Bachelor's degree or higher in CS/Engineering or prior engineering experience
- Experience leading and architecting complex systems in successful projects
- Competitive compensation with optional benefits
- Flexible working hours (must overlap with PST time)
- Collaborative, flat, and transparent work culture