Customer Success Manager
London, Greater London, England /
Customer Success Manager
London / UK Remote
As the leader in Data Creation, Snowplow empowers more than 10,000 organizations, including Strava, Autotrader, and Flickr to purposefully create behavioural data to unlock transformative AI and advanced analytics directly from their warehouse, lake or in a real-time stream.
Snowplow was founded with the belief that data teams should spend their time innovating, not extracting and wrangling behavioural data from CDP’s or analytics platforms.
Following our $40 million in Series B funding led by global venture capital firm, NEA, whose prior investments include Databricks, Cloudflare, and DataRobot, we are on the lookout for more creative and innovative individuals to help us shape our next chapter.
This role sits in our Customer Success team, working alongside a team of Customer Success Managers, Data Strategists, and Solutions Architects, reporting into our Head of Customer Success.
At Snowplow we see Customer Success as a key growth function of the business. We don’t see Customer Success merely as a retention function but as a key to exceeding our ambitious Net Revenue Retention targets, driving Snowplow adoption across our customers’ organisations.
You will own your portfolio of accounts from initial onboarding, through activation, expansion and advocacy, the complete customer lifecycle. Being a horizontal platform, you will work creatively with Solutions Architects to fully understand your customers’ business and technical challenges and ensure their Snowplow implementation helps address their needs. You will help your customers to achieve and communicate business value derived from Snowplow, and further expand their use cases.
What you’ll be doing:
● Actively serving a portfolio of assigned accounts including major consumer, prosumer and B2B brands across the Mid-market and Enterprise sectors
● Leading on new customer onboardings with our Solutions Architecture team, to educate and activate new customers
● Collaborate with customers in a highly strategic manner to develop their success roadmap for the first 12 months of Snowplow adoption and beyond
● Work with customers to quantify business value and ROI, solidifying the organisational value of Snowplow and helping our key stakeholders to communicate value
● Successfully managing renewals on your accounts to timeline and in line with the account commercial strategy
● Conduct QBRs with key customers, working closely with Sales to identify opportunities for account expansion and collaborating to close these opportunities
● Becoming a domain expert in your focus verticals through deep customer collaborations, general research and attending industry events/conferences
● Identify product feedback from customers, spotting trends and surfacing to help shape product roadmap
What you bring to the team:
● You’re not a newbie to customer success. Minimum 2 years experience as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager (ideally accounts with ACV $50k+)
● You understand people. Deeply emotionally intelligent, you can quickly read a room of stakeholders and adopt your delivery style and content quickly
● Process, Process, Process. You love process improvement, you can quickly aggregate trends across your customer base and use this to suggest improvements to the overall process.
● It’s the circle of... a customer. Firm understanding of Software-as-a-Service commercial dynamics and customer lifecycle, including renewals, churn, upsell and uplift
● Confidence is key. Previous experience with a complex software product, you are comfortable communicating with senior technical stakeholders (CTO, VP Eng, Tech Leads)
● Business challenge? Let me help. A passion for working at the intersection of technology and business problems - this role is always about delivering business impact for our customers through data
● You CAN see the needle in the haystack. Highly developed commercial acumen - as a trusted advisor to our clients you will be pivotal in spotting new opportunities where Snowplow could add even more value to our customers - you have worked in a business function with upsell/NRR targets
● Jet setter? This one’s for you… eventually. We love to see our customers face to face (when possible) and you will too. Willingness to travel 40% of the time
What you get in return for being awesome:
💰A competitive package, including share options
🧘 Flexible working
🏖A generous holiday allowance no matter where you are in the world
🛫 Fantastic company Away Week in a different city each year
🫂 Mental health support including therapy sessions
💻 MacBook and home office equipment allowance
🚴♀️Cycle to work scheme
🎉Fun office with regular socials and all the snacks and drinks you can manage
1 week of volunteering a year for a cause you feel passionate about
👪 Enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave
😊 Access to CharlieHR “Perks at work”
🔥 Access and perks via MMC Recommendation platform
😎 Plus many more!
Snowplow is dedicated to building and supporting a brilliant, diverse and hugely inclusive team. We don't discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence.