Remote - US
The modern workplace is changing. It seems strange but in a world of connected everything, employees are feeling more disconnected than ever. Want to fix that?
SocialChorus believes everyone matters and our goal is to have every employee informed, supported, and connected to each other and the shared goals of the organization. The intranet and email are broken for organization communications.
How do we fix it? We deliver the right content at the right time to each person. This is what it means to be truly personalized.
Has it worked? Absolutely! Our client list includes household names and is growing daily and now we need your help!
The Role: We are currently seeking an experienced Data Analyst to join our Customer Success team. You’ll work remotely from your home office across the company collecting and researching customer data, facilitating knowledge sharing among key stakeholders, and presenting recommendations to Customer Engagement and Leadership teams.
- Create visual narratives from data that help our Engagement Managers and internal functional owners tell their stories
- Identify gaps in our existing data infrastructure and develop corresponding solutions
- Conduct in-depth investigations using complex data sets using advanced statistical methodologies and tools
- Create industry or vertical customer groups and establish benchmarks
- Segment the user population according to usage patterns and look for opportunities to improve their experience and program maturity
- Map the customer journey based on data. Identify where people sit on the customer journey and what they are doing
- Facilitate consumption of pertinent customer feedback across key points of the customer journey
- Influence leadership to prioritize initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Partner across product, services, support and business enablement teams to develop programs that bring critical customer insights to the forefront as needed
- Drive decision-making throughout the company by sharing actionable data and digestible feedback via high-visibility channels
- Leverage customer data and feedback trends to assist in development of KPIs that help increase customer value, retention, and cross-sell opportunities
- B.S. in economics, applied math, statistics, or related quantitative field
- 3-5 years of or relevant working experience
- Deep, intuitive knowledge gained from working at high-growth organizations
- Genuine excitement for developing and analyzing large data sets and converting them into the insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess, analyze and resolve issues, and distill that complexity into simple communication and visuals
- Comfortable working with very large data sets
- Hands-on experience with data analytics tools, advanced Excel power user and SQL
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting insights
- Highly motivated and hard-working with the ability to think under time constraints, both individually and in team environment
- Demonstrated ability apply initiative and creativity on challenging projects
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, constantly changing environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to independently develop strong hypotheses, diagnose and solve problems, and uncover business insights to drive growth
- This is a full-time, salaried position that can be based anywhere in the United States
- Stock options, medical, dental, vision and 401K
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement in a fast-paced environment
- Unlimited paid vacation
Why SocialChorus? Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.