Front End Engineer (Remote - USA ONLY)
Remote - US /
Product & Engineering /
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
We are currently seeking a Front End Engineer to help elevate our mobile communications platform which is being used by the largest companies in the world in some of the most technically complex environments you can find. Ready for a challenge?
We are a distributed team. We build solutions for distributed workforces so we model our workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want, but for this role we are only considering candidates based in the United States.
- Build and improve software and tools by translating functional requirements into robust, supportable, and scalable applications that work within the overall system architecture
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails or Django
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies and still able to jump into the API or DB to complete projects
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals and passion for building beautiful products people love to use every day
- Understanding of all major browsers and mobile environments
- Passionate about creating highly usable tools for a growing global workforce
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.