Sr. Professional Services Engineer
Remote - US /
Customer Success /
SocialChorus the creator of FirstUp, the platform that orchestrates the digital employee experience. FirstUp brings personalized information and systems access to every worker, everywhere-no matter whether they’re wired, distributed, or frontline/essential. That’s how we help Amazon, ABInBev, GlaxoSmithKline and many others stay agile and keep transforming.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
We are currently seeking a Sr. Professional Services Engineer as part of the Client Engineering team to translate business requirements into technical actions. The Client Engineer will partner with customers, Project Managers, Engagement Managers and various members of the SocialChorus team to ensure customer deliverables align with the customer need.
This senior position will play an important role mentoring other members of the Client Engineering team to become better technical consultants. As an expert using Rest API’s to design and implement customer solutions, you will grow the services and infrastructure required to guide and assist customers and partners in their efforts to integrate 3rd party systems with SocialChorus. You will also use your knowledge of Ruby on Rails to identify opportunities to update the SocialChorus API and develop new CE services and tools.
- Help define and implement a vision to grow the services offered by the Client Engineering team
- Build and maintain service engineering tools to improve the efficiency and value of the Client Engineering team
- Leverage our Partner API and our Integration Platform to integrate the SocialChorus platform with 3rd party systems
- Proactively own high-visibility and high-touch customer relationships from a technical integration standpoint
- Complete the technical tasks required to onboard new SocialChorus customers. This includes file transfer setup, user authentication setup (including SSO), DKIM/SPF, and mobile app configuration.
- Write integration and troubleshooting tutorials and sample code for our clients. Become an evangelist for the SocialChorus API
- Some travel to client sites may be required when it is safe to do so (no SocialChorus employees are currently traveling).
- 5+ years experience with software development tools and environments
- 2+ years technical client consulting experience integrating enterprise systems using Rest APIs
- Proficient with SQL, SAML 2, and oAuth
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, EC2 Image Builder, S3, and CloudFormation
- Experience in Ruby, HTML/CSS, and Python
- Experience growing the technical services and infrastructure of a professional services team
- Has written technical documentation and software samples for programmers
- High level knowledge of internal communication tools including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Teams, Facebook Workplace, Yammer, Intranets, HRIS like Workday, PeopleSoft and other systems.
Why SocialChorus? Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here. We’re an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.