Remote - US /
Customer Success /
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed, and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base reaching millions of their employees worldwide every day. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
We are looking for an experienced Operations Analyst capable of supporting our Client Strategy & Success (CS&S) team. This person will work with CS&S team members to identify or develop/document processes, templates and tools that enable the team to easily share information, collaborate and deliver successful outcomes to customers. The Operations Analyst will also be the department system administrator managing several key CS&S systems.
You will be responsible for many of the tasks required to keep the CS&S team operating smoothly. You’ll work extensively with internal team members while also managing smaller requests coming directly from SocialChorus customers to ensure no balls are dropped.
- Set up all new customers in the CS&S systems (i.e., SocialChorus Studio, Slack, Confluence, OpenAir, Gainsight, Salesforce, etc.).Develop and maintain an organized set of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the CS&S team.
- Manage incoming customer requests for post implementation assistance, making sure all requests are properly assigned to resources (taking on ownership of smaller efforts personally).
- Build, manage, execute, and report on customer surveys including NPS and customer implementation surveys
- Task management and scheduling of internal resources
- Act as CS&S administrator of key systems used by the team (currently this list includes OpenAir, Jira, Confluence, Gainsight, Salesforce, and Monday.com)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of operations or project coordination or project management experience at a software or SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to manage individual tasks and larger, more complex scopes of work.
- Demonstrated client relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently with proven project management and coordination skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented
- Ability to easily learn how to use new software
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Gainsight/Salesforce, OpenAir, and Monday.com (Preferred).
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.