Technical Support Manager
Remote - US
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our 100+ customers and hundreds of thousands of their employees worldwide and has only just begun. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
We are currently seeking a Technical Support Manager to help deliver world class support to our ever-growing list of global clients.
We are a distributed team. Yes, we have offices in several cities but we build solutions for distributed workforces so we model our workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want. Ideal candidates will be based in the Eastern time zone of the United States.
- Grow and lead a best-in-class, customer-centric team of Technical Support staff with minimal oversight
- Create and drive best practice solutions and methodologies for Technical Support team to exceed customer expectations and to increase Technical Support team efficiency
- Manage and track support metrics such as SLA, First Response Time, Time to Resolution, and Customer Satisfaction; deliver regular reports that provide qualitative and quantitative descriptions of our technical support performance
- Analyze support ticket queue to find categories of tickets that could be resolved or avoided by new product and / or support features
- Manage team to maintain and contribute to a knowledge base for internal team members and external customers
- Drive solutioning and prioritization across Client Success, Product Management and Product Engineering for Bugs and Feature Requests Manage workflows and schedules of direct reports and ensure adequate coverage in a 24x7 customer operating environment
- Handle escalated support calls and issues raised by high profile customers
- Maintain an energetic and winning Technical Support Culture
- Proven working experience in technical support management in a SaaS company
- Experience working/partnering with product engineering teams
- Excellent client-facing verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of customer support software, databases and tools
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Desire to work in a team-oriented/collaborative environment
- Strong technical aptitude with a desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Passionate about quality, performance, reliability, and scalability
- Strong process, organization, and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Experience with CRMs (esp. Salesforce) and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Experience and knowledge of Single Sign On technologies (SAML, LDAP, etc.) and programs used for Identity Management and Federation (ADFS, Okta, Ping, etc.)
- Multiple language proficiency
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.