Internal Communications Advisor
Remote - US
SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement where every worker matters. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world class customer base and millions of their employees worldwide and has only just begun. Now we need your help to achieve our goal of connecting every worker. Ready to make a difference?
The Internal Communications Advisor is a strategic consultant who works with a portfolio of clients to effectively implement the SocialChorus platform to support their employee communications strategies. The role requires a creative and strategic approach to deliver tailored customer recommendations to facilitate program success by deploying SocialChorus across the enterprise. If you love a fast-paced environment and like to work with some of the biggest and most reputable brands in the world to enhance their communication strategy, this position is for you!
- Use a consultative approach to facilitate enterprise-wide deployments of SocialChorus’ platform across your customers
- Get the buy-in, build the plan, then execute the vision
- Understand customers’ businesses and communications objectives and how the SocialChorus platform can help them achieve these objectives
- Understand change management and internal communications best practices and what drives employee engagement
- Advise new and existing customers on SocialChorus best practices for deployment, adoption, engagement, and retention strategies to build effective programs
- Work directly with customers to deliver a wide variety of consulting services
What does success look like?
- Enterprise-wide deployments with strong adoption and growing MAU’s for all your customers
- Increase customer satisfaction score across your customers
- Build SocialChorus’ reputation among our customers and prospects as a true partner in their success
- BA/BS degree (must have)
- Experience managing Fortune 1000 customer relationships/accounts; 5-7 years Corporate Communications experience in-house Fortune 1000 or PR agency; 1-2 years of experience in technology consulting (Human Capital Management or Change Management practices)
- Dedicated work ethic and desire to always over-deliver for customers
- Passion for employee engagement and for transforming workforce communications
- Enthusiasm for using technology to improve communication, processes, and lives
- Can implement an account plan, speak to core data and metrics, and get executive buy-in to optimize growth of the platform
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and use professional judgment
- Self-starter, proactive, positive and a strong will to drive the success of clients
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment and navigating a technology platform
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Knowledge of internal communication domains including Microsoft 365, Sharepoint, Collaboration software (Yammer, Workplace, Slack), Intranets, HRIS (e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft) and other enterprise systems (e.g. SSO), a plus
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%, often on short notice
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.