Enterprise Sales Development Representative
San Francisco, CA
Every organization’s most valuable assets are its people. SocialChorus is the leading employee engagement company providing a workforce communication platform that transforms how workers and organizations connect every day. SocialChorus is the only employee communications platform for complex, distributed workforces. Every day our platform allows our customers to decentralize and reach their teams with relevant news and information in real time.
We are seeking both entry-level and experienced Enterprise Sales Development Representatives to help us expand our lead in the emerging space of workplace communications.
Our SocialChorus sales team is made up of ambitious, intellectually curious people. We strive to find the most effective way to grow the company through lead generation and qualification.
You are an ambitious self-starter who will not take no for an answer. You always strive to be the best at what you do. You have high-energy, positive phone presence, and a proven track record of delivering results through academics, athletics, and extracurricular activities. You thrive under pressure and work well in a team environment.
We've built one of the best teams in the industry, and offer ongoing coaching, training and a collaborative culture. You'll learn from the most successful SDR managers in the world through our network of coaches, and you'll develop and grow skills that will help you throughout your career. If you are looking to learn with the best, thrive is a growing organization and ignite your sales career - keep reading.
- Generate business opportunities for our Account Executives and Sales Directors through targeted outreach activities.
- Effectively communicate SocialChorus’ value proposition.
- Generate interest and establish rapport with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives (VPs, SVPs, EVPs).
- Collaborate with territory teammates to prioritize outbound target account plans within a given territory.
- Research new accounts within a territory and research new contacts in existing accounts.
- Nurture prospects through email, direct mail, social media, and other channels.
- Partner with marketing on driving attendance to events, trade shows, webinars, and conferences.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified meetings.
- Demonstrate SocialChorus values every day.
- Exceptional and engaging communications skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Goal-oriented and accountability toward targets
- Passionate about tech and the start-up culture
- An insatiable level of curiosity and a constant learner
- A great attitude and love for teamwork
- Persistence and creativity
- A self-starter that thrives on surfacing ideas to solve challenges
- Driven to provide an exceptional customer experience
- BA/BS Degree
- Phone Prospecting or SDR experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach.io, SalesNavigator
- Start-up / SaaS Experience
We are located in the heart of downtown SF close to public transportation and popular attractions like the Ferry Building and Embarcadero shops and eateries. We provide a competitive salary, uncapped commissions, merit-based promotions, unlimited PTO, and benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k). In addition, every new hire receives an options grant. We act like owners because we ARE the owners.
Free weekly lunches, bagels, massages...our Mission Street office is an exciting place!
SocialChorus actively promotes diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
We act like owners
We succeed together