At Social Tables, we envision a world where face-to-face events achieve great things. If you want to help us get there, join us as a Product Manager where you will be responsible for one or more of our core products. In this role, you'll report to the VP of Product and join a fast-growing team of real product people truly building new products to make an impact.
- Define the product strategy, roadmap, and key metrics for your product
- Collaborate with the Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to ensure cross-department alignment and buy-in on your roadmap
- Work with other Product Managers to identify and prioritize cross-team dependencies
- Work with Product Designers to research, test, and validate your solutions in order to build amazing experiences
- Directly interact with customers to identify and validate problem opportunities
- Educate yourself on the events and hospitality industry by conducting market research and competitive analysis
- Must be able to execute autonomously in a fast paced and agile environment; you are a leader who can inspire others to your vision
- 2-4 years of prior product management experience (please do not apply if you can't show how you have actually shipped new product)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related Engineering discipline a strong plus, but not essential
- Experience with B2B SaaS Products or Marketplaces is a plus
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills. Ability to present to and convince C-level executives
- Analytical skill set - ability to do top down and bottom up market sizing, revenue projections, staging product roadmap based on internal priorities and external market opportunity
- Ability to make decisions amidst unclear data
- MBA preferred not required
- Ideal candidate has a combination of strategy consulting and product experience in start-up tech companies
Things we don't settle on
- You have a startup mindset; meaning you can think about fast, creative solutions, quick ways to continuously learn, and experiments that help us know we're making the best bets with our limited resources
- Believe in our vision - A world where face-to-face events achieve great things.
- Subscribe to a DDO (deliberately development organization) mentality - https://medium.com/every-day-is-a-school-day/welcome-to-every-day-is-a-school-day-3e30f6e39839
- An awesome culture fit - http://www.socialtables.com/careers
What we bring to the table
- World class and industry changing products
- Amazing culture and coworkers
- Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid vacation
- Ability to sit (or optionally stand) for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to work on a computer for several hours at a time
- Ability to read and interpret written information and effectively communicate verbally and in writing where information includes precise information and terminology.
- Ability to use a telephone infrequently (up to 25% of the time)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume, tight deadline environment.
- Ability to lift or move up to 10lbs rarely (less than 5% of the time)
Social Tables is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation