Business Development – Business Development /
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is seeking a Capture Manager to be responsible for strategizing, designing, and delivering compelling and compliant proposals for new and existing client bases.
- Develop capture plans, formulate a winning capture strategy, and identify the resources necessary to execute the capture plan.
- Identify and qualify opportunities and grow the pipeline both independently and in collaboration with Business Development.
- Lead development and implementation of large deal capture plans (win strategy, timeline, and backlog), ensuring it is maintained, up to date, and properly reported.
- Perform gap analysis of capabilities against customer requirements and identifies salient past performance references.
- Form and lead cross-functional opportunity pursuit teams of partners, solution architects, analysts, and proposal managers managing level of effort and direction.
- Engage support from corporate resources to support Opportunity Capture, including Graphics, Marketing, Contracts, Recruiting, and Pricing.
- Perform market analysis, identify opportunities, develop, and execute capture plans, and monitor competitor activity for each capture.
- Leads development of internal teaming and capabilities gap analysis, competitive assessments, discriminators and key win themes and overall win strategy.
- Coordinate the development of all proposal development materials including proposal outline, proposal management plan and writing plans.
- Coordinate and engage stakeholders of target agencies.
- 3+ years of capture management in federal government contracting.
- Deep relationship in the federal government and the contracting community
- Strong written communication.
- Organizational process improvement and process design.
- Highly proficient with the MS Office suite.
- Metrics and performance management.
- Staff and team development.
- Analytical, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Information Technology (IT) solutions
- Demonstrated experience in capture management on $50M+ opportunities, and stakeholder engagement meetings
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
Benefits and Perks
· 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
· Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
· Monthly DoordashDashPass subscription.
· Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
We do have great open collaboration physical office spaces in Leesburg VA and Baltimore MD for those of us that may prefer either short term or long-term physical spaces. However, Softrams is a 100% remote first team environment, and this role is a 100% remote opportunity within USA. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM ET to 5 PM ET with flexibility around the start and end times based on the team needs.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.