Development – Development
The Front End UI Developer (Bootstrap) will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and builds modern, accessible, standards-based responsive web application for mission-critical health IT solutions.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
We at Softrams, believe in agile repeatable processes, modern technologies, intuitive user interfaces, simple solutions, user-centric services that work for our clients and their customers. We emphasize clean, high-quality coding, continuous integration & testing, and automated deployments in scalable hosting environments. We believe in “fail fast” and transparency in our work. Softrams is committed to delivering continuous business value to our clients.
Ideal candidate will possess the skills below:
- Ideal candidate is a Front End UI developer with hands-on experience building modern responsive web user interfaces using Bootstrap
- Ideal candidate will have excellent hands-on experience HTML5 and CSS3
- The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of front-end design, prototyping and converting wireframes to responsive web interfaces with Bootstrap.
- The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with User Accessibilty and building interfaces with Section 508 compliance
- The ideal candidate believes and well conversant with various automated testing tools to validate web user interfaces and build tools.
- Someone who is a great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team
- Someone who believes in exploring alternatives and quickly build prototyping to validate ideas and help iterate concepts
- Someone who understands and believes in the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
- Someone with 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience with building responsive and engaging web user interfaces with Bootstrap
- Someone with 3 or more years of solid hands-on experience HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS etc.
- Someone with 1 or more years of experience working with wireframing tools like Axure, Sketch, Balsamiq or similar, to convert wireframes to HTML
- Someone with 3 or more years of hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm etc.)
- Someone with experience with testing tools and frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor or similar.
- Someone with 3 or more years of experience working in agile environments with tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence or similar
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially accessible profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs.
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate proficiency with building responsive web user interfaces with Bootstrap
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate proficiency with converting wireframes to web user interfaces and testing web user interfaces
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate proficiency with User Accessibility and 508 compliance
- While we allow remote video conference during the initial screening process, we do REQUIRE face to face meeting before final confirmation
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).