National Account Sales Director
Cincinnati, OH /
Sales – Sales /
Summary: So Good So You is seeking a highly motivated, experienced National Account Sales Director to develop its growing business with National retailers throughout the US with a focus on Kroger as well as manage a team of Territory Sales Managers calling on regional retailers and distributors. The National Account Director must be a results-oriented, strategic thinker, disciplined planner, with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and solve highly complex customer challenges. The individual will be instrumental to the growth and scale of the So Good So You brand.
You will be responsible for sell in strategies, strategic account management, collaborating with sales leadership on overall strategy, project management, analyzing the business and developing skills on data driven selling and managing the performance of the channel. You will contribute to the overall top-line sales strategy and will work collaboratively with all aspects of sales – including Leadership, Retail Customer Marketing, Customer Supply Chain and other cross functional leaders and will work closely with sales analysts on go to market strategy, performance, and category optimization. You will lead and develop a team of salespeople to build sales and distribution with the customers they manage.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute a robust customer strategy with key internal stakeholders.
- Detailed account planning, analysis and management of price, promotions, distribution, and presentations.
- Lead a team of 4 Territory Sales Managers to achieve their sales and distribution goals.
- Develop strong relationships within various departments/categories to strategize on key opportunities to build business, i.e., new distribution, promotional planning, and shopper marketing.
- Create an Annual Operating Plan (AOP), through in-depth customer needs analysis, measured by growth of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Hold quarterly business meetings to plan with customer’s leadership.
- Build and provide leadership to cross functional teams to ensure timely implementation of core distribution and breakthrough innovations.
- Work in conjunction with operations, supply chain, demand planning, and fulfillment to ensure proper customer sales service, and delivery excellence.
- Effectively communicate specific programs, pricing, and contract details to both the customer and So Good So You leadership and teams.
- Develop budget plans, monthly forecasts, trade spend management, and promotional budget tracking to help manage progress towards sales objectives.
- Partner and guide the National Broker network to achieve key goals and KPIs.
Who You Are:
- High-energy self-starter leader as well as a collaborative team player
- Ability to thrive and support teams in a rapidly changing and growing environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills, exhibiting a high degree of drive and the ability to consistently produce results while having fun
- Innovative and creative problem solver who can manage details without losing sight of the goal
- Analytical thinker with strong experience utilizing Syndicated data to build customer centric business plans that drive category growth
- Active listener with strong negotiating / problem solving skills with a dose of humility
- Highly Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)Proven and successful sales management track recordLeadership skills and competencies for advancement within the company
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field is preferred
- 10+ years of professional Sales experience working for a food or beverage company
- Must have 4-5 year’s experience working with Kroger and other National retailers
- Experience leading and developing a team of highly motivated salespeople
- Ability to interface and demonstrate leadership both internally and externally
- Demonstrated skills in achieving sales, negotiation tactics, profitability, and budget goalsAbility to effectively implement sales and marketing strategies
- Candidate should possess strong analytical skills, trade spend effectiveness, critical thinking, and problem-solving skillsStrong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to travel for trade shows, field-based execution, sales calls, and meetings - approximately 30%-40% of time
About So Good So You
So Good So You is a leading brand and manufacturer of premium plant-based functional beverages in the exciting natural & better-for-you food and beverage industry. Founded in 2014 in Minneapolis, we were recently featured as the top 20% of Inc’s Fast 5000 – the fastest-growing privately-held companies in the US. So Good So You’s industry-leading premium probiotic juice shots are carried in over 4000 locations in 47 states throughout the US. As a mission-driven brand that does all things For the Love of Body and Planet ™, we strive for diversity and inclusion. As a majority female-owned business, we advocate for social justice and closing the opportunity-gap within our minority communities. Our current workforce is 74% female and 46% BIPOC and we actively seek to hire and support the career growth of minority, BIPOC and diversity candidates.
For the Love of Body and Planet ™
Our company believes that we are So Good, Together™ and strives to inspire an active lifestyle that is in harmony with the environment – that starts with embracing a lifestyle based predominantly on plant-based foods, reducing our waste and being conscious of our carbon footprint. We operate a renewable energy-powered Zero Waste manufacturing facility and have a goal to be a Carbon Positive company by 2022. We believe in the power of community – surrounding yourself with healthy, happy people exponentially increases your chances of being healthy and happy too! We are following our passions and are committed to supporting our community – our employees, families, friends and customers – to find and follow their own passions!
Property of So Good Brand Inc.